Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Nespresso coffee

I am pretty serious about my coffee.I love to drink afew cup of coffees everyday.I've been tossing up getting one of Nespresso machine for awhile.After testing so many of them,finaly i decided to buy a nespresso machine.I have to say I am mighty impressed.consistent and so easy to use. I have no doubt that someone who is fussy about their coffee, has the right equipment, and knows what they are doing, could make a better coffee than what comes out of the Nespresso.it might not make coffee as good as the best baristas but it is better than many.just as good as any coffee shop

it's great,when we have people over for dinner We get perfect coffee every time, the coffee doesn't go off, it's quick, and there's no mess.I personally think the nespresso coffee better than the vast majority of cafe's out there and equal to any beans

Good side
*quick and easy.
* pressure is better
*tastes great,consistent
*Many chois of capsules

Bad side
* Cost bite more then coffee beans
*plastic waste is not good for the environment





1 comment:

  1. most of other coffee machine are 15 bar pressure but nespresso machine is 19 bar.Low pressure is not good.

    ReplyDelete